BA headed to 170 in the next couple of weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the best intro to technical indicators! Continue the good work! Thank you and I have made your day.

Hello mister can i know the trusted app to do finance. Any link??

"If I say itty bitty again, please punch me in the face"   Great !  Thanks!

Thanks!!! Enjoyed the info :)  Good Value :)

Reynar teo I have been bad , I have been soo bad that I watch all ur s and read your books and don't leave a positive feed back I have increased my account by about 50% because of you  . I don't even know what to say .please keep up the good work you know what the say one good turn deserves another

So brilliantly and concisely taught. Thanks!

Great teaching...Learned alot... keep up the great work

You are mentioning "long" and "short". What does that mean?

would love to get mentored by you i dont have insta but i do have telegram big love

What about a candle stick for every second... i plan on making some very over analytical self learning software to watch the market. Multiple people could train the software and it learn each of their personality in regards to trading. And be able to run textbook strategy along with Multiple personalities all in parallel with thousands of stocks simultaneously. Its not made yet. I still have a LOT of learning to do with trading... but who is really good and would want to help train my software. One stipulation, you would have to run it on my computer... meaning I have to travel to you, or you come to me.