BA headed to 170 in the next couple of weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great content - I have been learning for few months and eventually started trading Futures - Made $700 (1st day $400 1 Trade and $2nd $300 1 Trade) on a $500 Margin Account - then tested the $50 Margin Account - almost blew the account - I took a break - absorbed more lessons such as yours and plan on staying with the $500 Margin Account. What I have noticed is the fees eat up your profits on a smaller account, you are charged for the Buys and Close (6 Contracts) VS $500 Margin Account (1 Contract) - $50 Margin account I tend to hold longer to see the same amount of profit on the $500 Margin Account which is wrong (for me bc I'm still a noober) lol DANGEROUS. NO MORE $50 Margin Account - too expensive bc of the many contract I have to buy to make $50 lol. I will improve and be better.

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincash #BITCOINCRASH99999accurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

Investing successfully in forex requires the expertise of a

Made it till the end and it was more than worth it

Thanks!!! Enjoyed the info :)  Good Value :)

UHcBgZ9  *THERE IS NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NEEDED!* *GOT SKILLS GET PAID!*discord.ggIf you have TA skills and want to apply them to a new area. Please check out Tradeoshi Labs. We are a leader in AI powered trading and are looking to expand our team of AI trainers. Essentially you build strategies for tradebots using a GUI with 130 different indicators which you may stack or loop as you please so there are no coding skills required. Additionally we provide decent backtesting tools. Top contributors are incentivized in cryptoand access to full use of our main AI product. Public BETA coming very soon! Join our discord server for more information https:

I'm basically desperate to learn new ways to make my money work for me. I think trading can somehow satisfy my need. But, can trading pay for your bills actually?

Stupid long . A dislike has been applied