BA headed to 170 in the next couple of weeks

Started by OZER, Dec 20, 2021, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
in the 11:32 I bet that Conor Mcgregor is watching this with his bottle of whiskey

Hi , i always wonder sometimes the candle does not open same level as the close, why is that? what are the factors? thanks

excuse me but GReat Fuxking ...i was confused with all this before i found you!! THANX BRO!!! God bless!

I love your s! Keep it up! Feeling much confident when analyzing charts.

I have blown multiple accounts and recently I about to blown another account, the painful among all is that it is a investment money and I don't know how to pay back, pls help me bro

top training  And much much more...    For any questions about the course email - support@@t  PROGRAM ACCESS - @t  Talk soon,  Your honest trading coach,  nprogram. Go to @t   PROGRAM INCLUDES:  Full training course (beginner to advanced)  Technical analysis training  Full rules-based Strategies
 Risk management training  Strategy optimization training
 Backtesting training  Weekly analysis  (each Monday)  3 to 5 email alerts each week  Pro Trader Report (email of analysis)  Priority email mentorship (Me personally answering your questions)  Review s
 FREE Spreadsheet for backtesting  Advanced AP1 pattern training
 Advanced Double bottomcryptocurrency and say I will trade for you. 4 - I will NEVER ask you for a payment in any cryptocurrency. 5 - DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE ACCOUNTS. They are pretending to be me and trying to steal your money. I currently haus.   Other than that, I hope you enjoy the ! If you want to learn from us and would like to learn more advanced material then join our VIP training courseve two full-time employees that delete these comments daily. But, some still get through. So, please be extremely careful and never give someone cryptocurrency or money that is pretending to be me. AGAIN, I DO NOT HAVE A TELEGRAM, WHATSAPP, OR DISCORD ACCOUNT, I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR TRADE FOR YOU, I WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR A PAYMENT IN CRYPTO. DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THESE ACCOUNTS.   Also, there are a number of fake IG accounts doing the same exact thing. The ONLY Instagram accounts we run are @nkiethhart and @thetrading anything else is not meEXTREMELY IMPORTANT PSA: There are a number of accounts using our name and profile picture to pretend to be me and steal money from viewers. 1 - I do not have a Telegram, Whatsapp, or Discord account. 2 - I will NEVER ask you for money. 3 - I will NEVER ask for money

?ppu=583909 the best broker forexfbs.aehttps:

Thanks man for the knoledge your sharing, you really are a guru in trading :)

Wow! I learned something from the time you started this  all the way to the end. I am not new at trading and I was fascinated all the way through. I will watch this several more times. Great Job!!! Thank you so much. Sharing this with every trader I know. Thanks again!

Which software do you use to trade with there are so many choices for a beginner?

This is good info, as a beginner it was very helpful. Easy to understand and to the point. I paused the  and took notes to remind myself of the CEST which I feel is very important. The reward to risk ratio is possibly the most important lesson I've learned