LIVE: BTC PRICE SURGES AS JACK DORSEY SAYS IT WILL REPLACE THE DOLLAR

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitcoin rose back above $48,000 on Tuesday after a 5 per cent price surge overnight.

The cryptocurrency has been trading within the $45,000-$50,000 price band since the start of December, after crashing from an all-time high of around $69,000 in November.

The overall crypto market mirrored bitcoin's most recent resurgence, with several other leading cryptocurrencies all rising by between 4-6 per cent over the last 24 hours.

The gains saw Ethereum (ETH) return above $4,000, while the overall crypto market grew by more than $100 billion.

The rally reinforced predictions by some analysts, who remain convinced that BTC is still within a long-term bull cycle. Pseudonymous analyst PlanB stood by his price prediction model that puts bitcoin on track to hit six figures within the next few months, before the market finally sees a sustained period of price correction.

All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Great teacher! I enjoy how you explain every step clearly.

I stayed the hole , I thank you for sharing this information due to I was making a lot of mistakes with my trading, this is giving more chances to win

Bra, I was very close to be schemed by a guy pretending to be you. But I got him because I checked him right

Watching your s helped me so much. You have helped me become a profitable trader.

I keep smiling anytime I invest with you, you are so good at what you do, an expert trader I must say thank you #ximena_diego_trade on Instagram...

real information rather than your study Every time  publishes a study, I just look at the title, pause the  and go thru the comments to find out why... no offence  but the comments section is full of actual

You want to control inflation? Turn off the presses and let 50% be absorbed into the economy.

The only issue is there is way to many cryptos ... Coinbase was fine when it had 3 coins ... but over 100 is way to risky

Nice  Expert  Katherine has really Taught me the better way or trading

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.

Does anyone know what are the 3 crypto companies shes talking about in 9:13? She said they got approved by the OCC