LIVE: BTC PRICE SURGES AS JACK DORSEY SAYS IT WILL REPLACE THE DOLLAR

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If USA does not want this technology to go to other countries like El Salvador, Russia etc. they should really leave some freedom for the Crypto Space. Trying to keep it down may work on short term, on long term it will just make it grow somewhere else.

What if the inflation is grow faster than the bubble? Can I call it "Slow-mo popping bubble?"

The end of the dollar could be near. Too much chaos going on in the world, and there's no telling what we're going to experience in this new year coming up.

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.

Transitory supply chain crisis... Ohh never mind the rent, and cost increases on stuff there's plenty of fiction of your imagination.... What happeneds when you print trillions and monitize the debt? Inflation

"Actually, nobody can see a bubble; that's why it's a bubble"

They want the crash. Want disempowers people. 2% is ideal? How stupid. Retire the idea of short transitions? Listen to how disempowering he sounds, and wants to leverage? The Fed DOESN"T WANT STABILITY! WAKE UP! It was created in 1913 with concealment of what the objective was. How did that even stick? Don't you get it's a cartel? If you want stable economies, use a stable currency. buxxb ...

There goes the secret... A bubble that everybody knows it, is not a bubble. ( checking with a pen balance sheet.. hey while I was checking price moved +13% and keep on going .. let me adjust.. ups now -7% dam you markets and I don't have a calculator..you guys!!  )

democrats don't want to build a better world they only whant TO DESTROY everything and steel  billions of dollars from the people

Jay Powell and the Fed should be rocketed to Mars. They pushed for all the monetary and fiscal stimulus, and now just can't fathom "how" we got this massive inflation. F-ing morons wanted to inflate away  the US debt....