A former U.S. Treasurer on crypto investing in 2022: ‘The train has already left

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

4oOTvtupND8), along with other testimony.youtu.beanswer from Brian Brooks about stablecoins was edited out of the release that congress put out (1:O8in that https:1:13:28 this question

For those that do not know the federal reserve is not a government entity. Of course this  doesn't tell you that because they love to lie and keep people misinformed.

Can be, but its not going down. Gas price is not a major concern. Things like grocery, rent, housing price, tax These things are much more serious problems

Mr Emmer what is the price discovery of gold and silver? XD and all other finances 1.0 if you print money and give it to the bancs that has the assets!!

The Federal Reserves mandate is to force our country to borrow the dollar into existence so the U.S taxpayer can remain as a debt slave.  The is no reason in the world why our country should be paying interest to obtain a currency the Fed Reserve creates out of thin air.  Abolish the Fed!!!!!

Just gotta say that the idea that you shouldn't invest in companies that don't make money is so ridiculous it's crazy. Companies like Uber have never made money yet are seen as legitimate investments

Though the help of ️ I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all