A former U.S. Treasurer on crypto investing in 2022: ‘The train has already left

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The next 1000x BSC gem - Angry Floki. Do not miss out on itits the next big thing in crypto!!!!

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD

Na. They cant resolve student loans because the result actions will be extremely expensive.

Stop f***ing printing money. The more money is printed, the less valuable the money in circulation is going to be resulting in Inflation. Classic examples are Venezuela, Zimbabwe.

Good luck, ya played yourselves. 40%-50% on housing? hahahahahahahahahaha. The "honorable Jerome Powell" that 's even funnier. The Fed doesn't need reform, it needs to be burned to the ground.

TSLA is deeply undervalued if it can get AV to work. The professional driving industry in the US alone, annually, is worth nearly $1T USD.

You want Crypto? Fine but it must be backed by US dollars and US banks, what you don't like that idea? ok no Crypto, it's our Crypto or none.

I see 2 things...blue collar workers that still only make $8-12 an hour and those that have TOO MUCH. I live in a rich State in which people are poor. The richer the state, the poorer its people. Our minimum wage is still $7.25 and business owners use this as an excuse to pay $9...because "it's $2 above minimum wage, what else do you want!?" While our local economy is booming, the average shmo is severely underpaid, giving the fact that it's Californians with BIG money moving here and severely f**king up the economic balance. If we had less rich and overpaid business owners, we wouldn't have inflation, because nobody could afford inflation. The government sees (and tracks income and profits of the general public) how many new above-average A**holes have a pulse within U.S. borders, and fake -->accidental inflation<-- on purpose, making it seem like it's some alien entity causing the effect. It's a clever scam, a theatrical play if you will, to create a continuous larger divide. It is being done on purpose ....  there are no run-away accidents.

commerce educated) opinion, the most bubbly thing right now? S&P 500.OK I hate how their definition of a bubble is super unclear. Tulips were also a "thing", like lumber, and in 1600s Netherlands that was the DEFINITION of a bubble. So I'm going to take a stab at this definition - Supply chain causing shortage is not a buf, bubbles exist on a scale. In my (not economicallybble, because demand has not gone up due to speculation. Seriously, who's going to speculate on lumber? Maybe a few individuals, but speculation itself is difficult to do, and everyone believed prices will come down. Housing right now is more of a bubble, because demand has gone up due to the pandemic, it's drawing investors, and creating a cycle of inflating prices. But Odyssey guy is right, there is a supply issue too. Prices going us is not a bubble, speculation and investors over-stretching due to FOMO creates a bubble. It's also not a boolean t

35% of all US dollars in existence were printed last year. So of course, interest is the result.  How could it be transitory? Unless people start burning their own money, we can't go back to a world where there was less US dollars in circulation, making each dollar worth less.  Plus, did you know for every dollar we print, we buy with interest from the Federal Bank, which is just as Federal as Federal Express?  Why do we continue to allow this to occur? We need to remove this leech from the USA and get back to being in control of issuing our own money