A former U.S. Treasurer on crypto investing in 2022: ‘The train has already left

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What about the people who suffer from identity theft? I know it is a huge problem and people suffer lifetimes with soc sec numbers that are flagged accordingly and struggle to even get a free gas card. What is the policy on this. What about people who do not access the internet.

nobody even noticed that whole thing is a Ponzi scheme.  I am sure the campaign fund balances went way up.

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

decoupling from china; how ta hack not cause inflation. increase wage 1.5XKickout immigrant

Really interesting that every bodies talking about how this is creating value for everyone, but failing to mention that we lose much of the value of decentralization when we rely on the institutions represented here.

Great plan, don't invest your money and hope the price would go down...   I'm going to buy some stocks, bit coin and Real Estate for now.

There is still a way up. Next crash will be not before the winter Olympics start. Connect the dots... it makes sense.

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

< I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 30 bTC in just September from implementin  tradess with tips and info from Mr Gabriel Alberto Williams>

The Fed should buy crypto so we can build infrastructure with profits instead of debt and taxes!