How to Trade Bitcoin on Forex

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Keep voting for handouts! Remember I'm not going to donate to the sidewalk beggars. I've been taxed enough!

Wow this  is just full of crap

Только херни не делайте

why you boomers want these news be real !! fckıng us news all balloon !!!

<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

Alesia is the CFO of Coinbase.

Tesla bubble would be still overvalued at 25% of current price and never seem to pop ,same with GME it's still 1000% of what worth. don't think these bubbles will pop ,only deflate very ,very slowly and shorts will make fortune with patience

Inflation is just a hidden tax, except low-to-mid class citizens will pay the most of it.

Tesla bubble would be still overvalued at 25% of current price and never seem to pop ,same with GME it's still 1000% of what worth. don't think these bubbles will pop ,only deflate very ,very slowly and shorts will make fortune with patience

You need to get a trade! So you dont get a crap load of student debt and will always be needed!

The fear mongering in US media is insane. As long as inflation is controlled it is NOT a problem. It didnt appear out of nowhere, it is the outcome of the economic stimulus created by the government. The United States is the greatest economy on earth with the greatest minds to work on this problem. I am sure things will be just fine.

Another  with a higher dislike to like ratio. This one has also been masked. Pravda comrade!