How to Trade Bitcoin on Forex

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes of course, what goes up comes down, but in this case not in a good way. Deflation is FED's nightmare.

14:31 -> NUK library in Slovenia. The room where I studied for most on my exams back in the day. ️

Buy #DBA TOKEN now this is your last opportunity

Tesla aint  just cars ~  Its gonna be a new World Order.   Think Space X.

Die  kapitalisms  ist  GWG´

Inflation is inevitable. What you can do is print money faster than inflation

"that's traditionally low margin business"  Sure, but Tesla's margin on vehicles was ~26% (!) last quarter, and Hertz didn't get any discounts: they just got in line like everyone else.

world  Governmental debt and out of control money printingThis article is flawed inflation is caused in a large part by excessive money printing. They did not even mention this among the causes that have led to this wave of inflation. In fact there are multiple causes of inflation that are all made worse by the national

Unfollow!!,  really hate elon, cryptu and many more.

Another  with a higher dislike to like ratio. This one has also been masked. Pravda comrade!

I see 2 things...blue collar workers that still only make $8-12 an hour and those that have TOO MUCH. I live in a rich State in which people are poor. The richer the state, the poorer its people. Our minimum wage is still $7.25 and business owners use this as an excuse to pay $9...because "it's $2 above minimum wage, what else do you want!?" While our local economy is booming, the average shmo is severely underpaid, giving the fact that it's Californians with BIG money moving here and severely f**king up the economic balance. If we had less rich and overpaid business owners, we wouldn't have inflation, because nobody could afford inflation. The government sees (and tracks income and profits of the general public) how many new above-average A**holes have a pulse within U.S. borders, and fake -->accidental inflation<-- on purpose, making it seem like it's some alien entity causing the effect. It's a clever scam, a theatrical play if you will, to create a continuous larger divide. It is being done on purpose ....  there are no run-away accidents.