How to Trade Bitcoin on Forex

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

It takes the  24 seconds to bring the first completely wrong statement.   Valerie Wilson: Nobody likes Inflation.  Somebody who has material assets for example in brick and mortar and also huge financial liabilities like a mortgage can like inflation as it is going help him to pay back the money he owes.

Simple get rid of democrats and their obscene desire to print money

I think with 11 million job openings and empty shevles our economy has recovered enough. Raise the rates to stop this inflation BS.

BITCOIN WILL DROP TO 9000 DOLLAR !

It great time when you have multiple bubbles that can pop. Wild time we live in. Maybe I will make a film about that crash on my YT.

Broken capitalism.  Solution,  need to start over.  Burn the FIRE sector. Vote for a change    (pun) demand democracy NOW.org  banks produce  nothing,  zero,  just profits  DNC = RNC = the 1%  =  Wall street not the 99%  remember the 1970s ?  what it took to get change a revolution,  yeah

Bitcoin is the true asset without the fundamental market value.

Over 67%+ of Americans unemployed permanently!

Aggregate demand is being pumped up bc of extra money printed by the fed.....aggregate supply is constrained bc of pandemic....hence we get higher prices....the fed needs to gradually raise rates....they have been too low for too long  ...

et against America! love from India ️️.

13:03. So much BS.  The Fed is going to keep interest rates near zero because if they don't the government wouldn't be able to service its own debts.