Forex Today: Risk flips positive in US session, NZD takes top spot

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you watched at least one  on  about the homeless on Philadelphia.....it could be a preview of what we are to become, if the leaders do not reverse our course to war with China...

The Fed caused inflation and are reluctant to do anything about it now.

Proof-of-work on notice in that brief energy discussion.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

The entire economy due to what I got on the "BACKBURNERS"

They're intentionally allowing higher inflation to cover back low inflation during pandemic while fulfilling their mandate on maximizing employment

Hexo guarantees full patched membership and cartels money laundering services. Do the homework.true

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

Neo-liberal policies are the main reasons for this inflation. COVID-19 exposed the obvious. Endless wars, NAFTA with moving manufacturing outside the US, income inequality, corporatism, and so on.