Forex Today: Risk flips positive in US session, NZD takes top spot

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

Coinbase needs a brick and mortar for customer service.

crypto Market lately has been so encouraging couple with the fact that there is a new president in charge which experts has projected his administration to be a win win for investor in the store market. What are you still waiting for my dear? The time is now! Great The stock

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

Having Tesla in the thumbnail always helps with audience engagement lol

Politicians have no idea what's truly capable with crypto...

The fact that people vote for some of these dinosaurs is mind blowing. All they can think about is taxes, communism, and terrorism, it's disgustingly laughable. DeFi is the future.

Friday CPI report is going to be a bloodbath for the market

When you print more money anytime the economy has a dip and give people "relief funds" aka money for no reason. You will have to pay ot back through inflation.