Forex Today: Majors fluctuate in familiar ranges as risk mood improves

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflation is theft to my savings account.  I wish there was something I could buy that could hedge against inflation. "Bitcoin" Absolutely no one can take away my cryptocurrency or stop my transactions.  long live the blockchain.

The only way to fix inflation is to bring the collapse of 2008-2009 back.

The end of the dollar could be near. Too much chaos going on in the world, and there's no telling what we're going to experience in this new year coming up.

14:31 -> NUK library in Slovenia. The room where I studied for most on my exams back in the day. ️

Its time for money to exit the DXY and go into cryptocurrencies.

Please hold more hearings like this! Thoughtful, informative and not much partisan bluster. Bravo to all involved, let''s get something done.

You want to control inflation? Turn off the presses and let 50% be absorbed into the economy.

The Fed not going to stop inflation as a matter of fact there trying to destroy there system and trying to give us a NEW SYSTEM aka The Great Reset aka Green New Deal were they will be in FULL control of our currency then the FED would be out of control to do what ever they want. The problem is the American people are watching them and Physical Gold, Silver and Crypto on blockchains are in there way.