Forex Today: Majors fluctuate in familiar ranges as risk mood improves

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

has got to be one of the last remaining mainstream news outlets that does actual reporting. This is a great article, good job !

SNK 400x Coin NFT play to win Game, Small Market Cap backed by big names.

They should have called Satoshi Nakamoto as a witness. Q. Can you describe your qualifications? A. I am the father of cryptocurrency Q. Have you heard of Bitcoin. A. Bitcoin is my son

The us economy is dead, these people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to the country. They just keep printing money, more inflation is on its way.

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

The world is the way it is because money pulled it in that direction. When the money moves the power moves.

The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

Ummmm how was this done with no toilet breaks in nearly 5 hours?!? Anyone?