FOREX: Turnover in I&E window faces decline

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That first 5 minutes is the longest time I ever listened to Maxine Waters without having to facepalm.

The Federal Reserves needs to stop printing money for the private and public sector for a whole year. Then have a Interest rate of 1% for the next year.  This will force the federal government to raise corporate tax from 21% to 50%. Close corporate tax loop holes and tax breaks.   To still insetive investment the federal government needs to abolish the capital gains tax and replace it with a 3% wealth tax on anyone who has 10 million dollars or more in stocks, bonds, precious metals, foreign and domestic currencies.  The Federal government will have double the pay roll tax. Abolish income tax for anyone making less than one hundred thousand dollars a year. While having a 50% income tax on anyone who makes a million dollars or more with no tax breaks.  The Federal government needs to abolish the federal fuel tax and replace it with a progressive land added tax.

Remember when you guys said this was a problem?

Timestamps? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

This is what the government wants.  Inflat their way out of debt but they just keep borrowing way more.

stop printing dollars, stop stimulus checks, shop lifting debts, stop democratic bills, but nothing gonna happen. Only let's go Brandon....

You have people calling for a bubble every single year to get clout and prove their a genius. They literally call for a bubble every single year and when one finally happens they say see I told y'all so and people call them a genius smh.

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

Bitcoin is the best way against inflation

Y'all want y'all's cut let us get this money out of crypto.

Tax and spend Democrats, Cut tax and spend RepublicansBoth parties are the same.