Dow jumps 560 points as market rebounds from omicron-triggered 3-day slide

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

After long consideration of the facts counterfeiting money, credit cards and fraudulent methods of payment should no longer carry a penalty.  What's good for the goose.

Here is how I deal with inflation, I raise my prices on the stuff I sell. Done

The government has been closing up big chunks of the economy for 2 years and trying to stop it from collapsing by printing money.  A 10 year old can understand that creating shortages of goods and printing money like Venezuela will lead to the value of money relative to everything else going down.  Like every other spike of inflation, the beneficiaries will be those able to invest their cash correctly while people at the bottom will just become more poor.  Somehow certain media sources are trying to push the idea that this inflation is actually a benefit to people in the lower tax brackets.  I really don't understand why anyone still follows anything the media tries to feed them.  The current 'crisis' isn't a surprise to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of supply and demand.

EV's, Biotech Spacs, cryptos and anything Meta is probably in a bubble territory. It'd be interesting to see another speculation driven bubble pop like the .dom bubble. The internet is still around but not how people speculated it to be in the late 90's and got burnt.

Yes. Raise interest rates and stop the fed from printing money

heard dislikes were hidden and used that title just to taunt the masses