Dow jumps 560 points as market rebounds from omicron-triggered 3-day slide

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everyone is going to have to realize that we ARE heading this way and the days of fox guarding the hen house is over. I Bet in ten years the Fed will be gone

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

*The crypto market has been favourable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market*

Yes, They can. Just chant Lets Go Brandon till you finally get what it means.

Lol just because Jpow said it's not transitory, doesn't mean all inflationary pressure isn't transitory... Transitory supply chain related inflation is going to recede to natural levels.

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

rint about 10% of new money every year to have stable inflation (US and every county on earth done it for 100 years) and not get into a deflation spiral. In the last year, there was printed exactly 10% of the money supply of 2020, so in last year the US printed the exact amount of money they should.   

For those that do not know the federal reserve is not a government entity. Of course this  doesn't tell you that because they love to lie and keep people misinformed.