Dow jumps 560 points as market rebounds from omicron-triggered 3-day slide

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

Biggest bubble is the government printing money like there is value in it. The money is simply going to many of these investments as a way to keep up with inflation. Rich get richer no matter what.

A man says, that someone can lose what sounds like 2 or 3 dollars, maybe 2x in and then out, total... in a couple of days, says thats well over a thousand percent.... its clear... its time for him to resign. He is actually in cognitive decline...  4 to 6 dollars out of 100 is not 1000% ... ever. Its time to retire... Please give the over priced pay that you enjoy off of tax payers, to the hungry and and needy of America. NEXT!!  XD

The wealthy are buying stocks, gold, crypto, real estate, land... anything they can get their hands on. They are even trying to buy entire neighborhoods and cities.

few years ago, everyone said crypto markets were scams. Now, The House Financial services commitee treats the regulatory. The market and consequently THE PEOPLE have the power, not burocracy.

how to stop it: stop our current administration. not with paperwork, or votes, or impeachments but plain old force instead. like shoved out into the street to land on asses.

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

Bitcoin isnt a bubble but an emerging market. Do you want internet to continue do you want digital Centralised finance from Government or do you want the Peoples Decentralised money wealth BITCOIN!!! THE Peoples wealth