Stock Market Rallies On Omicron Covid News; Micron, AMD, Tesla, Expedia Lead

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The fact that these bubbles kept on inflating during Covid tells you all you need to know, the Fed is the US economy at this point.

Lol it not a bubble when people are all in the game instead of just the wall street guy BUT IT WALL STREET BETS   DOGECOIN AND CROCOIN

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

would be curious to see what decisions an AI based system, free from political bias, would make at each of these inflection points.  perhaps someone is already running an AI-based model in parallel with the current one.  would be nice if  would feature these results along side the decisions made by the established institutions.  realistically, monetary policy and interest rates eventually need to be managed by an AI system as this kind of 'thinking' is right up their alley.  the system could be managed by a bipartisan (or tripartisan, if there's ever a third party) committee.  rule or target updates would occur on a schedule that is deemed practical or pragmatic by all parties.

Great plan, don't invest your money and hope the price would go down...   I'm going to buy some stocks, bit coin and Real Estate for now.

This was one of the dumbest s I've ever seen. Not once did they mention the massive amounts of money added in circulation the past year.

LL THE WAY UP ️️ ️                       ️             ️ ️        ️                *       ️                      *         ️     *                 *                   *              *                *                     Lets go!

I wouldnt be scared IF the a rich werent getting Richer and Mostly with so much Stimi ‍️‍️ we do need to be Cautious The Rich can Manipulate anything with Money. Sadly Money Is Power

Really interesting that every bodies talking about how this is creating value for everyone, but failing to mention that we lose much of the value of decentralization when we rely on the institutions represented here.