Stock Market Rallies On Omicron Covid News; Micron, AMD, Tesla, Expedia Lead

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ofc it won't get better if you print 120-150 billion dollars each month

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.

Why until now you have realize that your exaggeration of outsourcing in China is the main cause of inflation. You need to generate jobs and production locally.  Too much advance thinking ha, go back to basic.

Theyve been trashing Tesla for years, it reminds me of the reporter Bezos told to invest in Amazon hell be a billionaire and the reporter just trashed on Amazon

@crypto is to perfect and can do on a global scale what Democrats are incapable of doing. That's. why  all democrats MUST destroy it, they will do anything,  in there power to destroy CRYPTO'  for the sole reason THEY CAN'T steel anymore  FROM THE PEOPLE only thing the ARE  NOT SMART ENOUGH

Every graduate degree in the US is actually in woke studies, so I dont see those being all that useful.

This  is an advertisement for value investing and not a  about bubbles. Misleading information. Let's take gamestop,  says that the bubble popped and that it lost 50% of its value from its all time high, which is true, but very misleading. Gamestop might be down 50% from its top, but is still up around 3000% from the beginning of 2020. How can you say that the bubble has popped?? If you are going to compare everything from its all time high, it looks like almost everything is a bubble.   Even simple facts in this  don't make sense. For example: 2:56 they say that dogecoin is 'down over 90%' . If the high is 0,74$ and its down 90%, the price would be 0,07$, but its around the 0,20$. That's a 73% drop, not a 'over 90%' drop. Or if you want to show tesla's all time high, just google all time high and you'll see that it's not 1209,75$. It is 1243.49$ on 4 november. Come on ...

Nice  Expert  Katherine has really Taught me the better way or trading

I was hoping for the Bitcoin bubble pop,  but it's still going strong.

<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors

The crypto market has been favourable in the weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.