Stock Market Rallies On Omicron Covid News; Micron, AMD, Tesla, Expedia Lead

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like cryptocurrency, because it's feature rich & secure. I hate cryptocurrency, because pf the possibility of mining.

Love this! Lets see if this helps the dinosaurs  evolve in their prehistoric way of thinking.

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

The fact that people vote for some of these dinosaurs is mind blowing. All they can think about is taxes, communism, and terrorism, it's disgustingly laughable. DeFi is the future.

he year 2020 when FED printed about 30% of the money supply of 2019 and now it is floating into the economy. This inflation is the price for saving of US economy in 2020 and a couple years of higher inflation is definitively better than another economic crisis.    The problem for FED is that they can not solve it, because the problem is not caused by something they are doing now, but something they did a year ago.

Not one mention of the Fed's balance sheet or total money supply

What can be seen as a problem could also be seen as an opportunity. I am thinking of people in their mid thirties who have felt trapped by student or other types of debt. Those costs are fixed so if people in early to mid career can trade up to a better job with higher pay they are in better shape.

Isaiah 5 20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  Ephesians 2 8-9 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  Acts 2:21 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Call on JESUS!!  ONLY JESUS SAVES!

There's too much debt in the system. There's needs to be growth to outpace debt obligations. Any deflation is an instant calamity that halts the economy. Boomers need their asset values to retire. Younger generations need to accumulate assets with labour and productivity.

stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

How to stop? Get rid of government and unlimited money printing