GOLD (XAUUSD): Potential (LONG) 03x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is quite impressive but yet, it's a huge gamble. Look at oil prices. You can apply literally everything mentioned in this  and go absolutely bankrupt.

Luv u .. May u have a wealthy and healty life..

Thank you sooooo much Teo! It's a big pity that I can't learn directly from you on a real intensive course, your knowledge and way to explain things are amazing!!!!

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

i loss huge amount in FBS trading without knowledge what is secret of buying and selling moment please help me and guide me

I love your s . Even when you're covering stuff I've already heard before, you somehow frame it in a way that brings me more knowledge.

Cant put in words how much I appreciate your knowledge and generosity. Are you still actively trading and educating traders?

Bro. You are great, community needs people like you.

Hey man! Another great lesson by my bot ! I watched the beginner vid last week. This one this week. The beginner one was great but now Im really starting to get it! Thanks so much brother! You are doing a great service to society! Every vid I watch, I feel more confident about making successful trades. You make it seem so simple... Truth is, it is kinda simple.... Once you show people how to identify trends and see market patterns, it all gets less risky. Keep doing what you do brother! This is going to come back to you 10 fold!!! Thanks again! Ill check out another lesson later this week! TAE all day!

Am from India... Love you man... Seriously you are a genius and down to earth person