GOLD (XAUUSD): Potential (LONG) 03x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im just a beginner in Forex trading.. But I was lucky to meet Jason  on IG (INSTAGRAM)who I invested $500 with his platform.. after 5days of trading I earned $5500, Im so happy to start up this way as a beginner, DM Jason McQueen to start earning high profit on Forex trading on

hey mate how do you set your stop loss using your atr indicator and how do you know if it is in a low volatility are what should it be below

A Useful  which Ive learned a good amount from! How long have you been Trading for ?

it wasn't my fault my PTSD was getting higher as i was down on funds. My uncle introduced me to *robert_uptowntradess* at ¡nsta. He is my portfolio officer and i can say that all my trades are maximizing profits today I'm debt free

, I have to thank you a lot, your s have been invaluable whilst I have been leaning to trade.  I am still only making very small moves in trading, only in crpyto at the moment, but I havent came across anyone who can teach or explain things as well as you.  I have downloaded both analysis books from your site and look forward to studying those also.  Thanks so much man!

This man is gonna become millionaire in next few years trust me

can you apply this stuff to stocks trading? in any timeframe as well?

would requeat you to adjust your small  window, it blocks the presentation. TIA

Very good basic information explained in practical approach. Thanks

I like when u say ..Hey here is the thing right lol .

Thanks for this precious information, Bro! This is Gold,  appreciated that! Two thumbs up!