GOLD (XAUUSD): Potential (LONG) 03x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent  I have ever seen on technical analysis, so short and simple yet most powerful things explained, please keep it up and God bless.

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

Great tutorial, best i have come across till now.

In charts do you always use a daily timeline

Does bullish engulfing candles guarantee upward trend? Could it present itself on a downward trend? if so, how could you know if it's going upward or downward?

good but title is just sensationalist

can you apply this stuff to stocks trading? in any timeframe as well?

Thank you  . Your s are ultimate. This is the best , this  is up to the point. In this  you covered almost 90% of trading techniques which every trader should know. In day trading it is becoming difficult to capture everything ----  overbought and oversold, volatility, support, resistance, volume, pattern, reversal, Trend,  if you have any trading view script that will be helpful.

Sir u r genius and so intelligent Everything u explained is true and working as well Thank you sir

Im just a beginner in Forex trading.. But I was lucky to meet Jason  on IG (INSTAGRAM)who I invested $500 with his platform.. after 5days of trading I earned $5500, Im so happy to start up this way as a beginner, DM Jason McQueen to start earning high profit on Forex trading on

TAKE NOTE> Try close an account with TD Ameritrade and transfer the money to another bank and you're in for a major nightmare. Eight months into the process and money is still not in my account. Look into www,consumeraffairs.com and www.bbb.org and its the norm for TD Ameritrade to fool clients. Money with TD Ameritrade is not your money. I reported this to the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance and the ECB and I will be scaling this issue at federal level.

Great job you doing here, your way of explaining is simple to understand and analytical to a very good balance that really helps me. Keep up! Much appreciate it, thanks