Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

✅GBP_JPY is set to retest a
Strong resistance level above
After trading in a local uptrend from some time
Which makes a bearish rebound a likely scenario
With the target being a local support below
SHORT🔥
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thank you very much for all that you do!!

This honestly changed it all for me.

Bro could you do an analysis on eurusd would really appreciate it akhi

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

above) to see what is the win percentage. Thank you very much for your time.Hey man awesome information, by any chance have you back-tested these patterns (Engulfin, 38.2%, close blw

Hi Sir. Does this rule also apply to 5 mins TF with 1 hr TF  as reference for entry....or better use higher timeframe?

your not only a pro trader but also a pro teacher. Thank you for your kindness to share this knowledge

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

Hi ... first of all thanks a lot for these s. absolutely spot on.. my question is that how many technical indicators you suggest must be used by a beginner trader. 2 or 3 or more. pls advise. thnx