USDCAD Bearish

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USDCAD had a significant growth in the last few weeks and currently, the support level at 1.29 is broken strongly and price is making a long bearish candle in 4H time frame which is engulfing the several previous candles.

Wait for the price to be closed first, and if it closed this long 4H candle below the red support level (1.29), then wait for a retest to the support area .

After the retest, if there was any bearish confirmation signal ( double top , H&S ) in the lower time frames (m30 or m15), we can enter short and expect a drop on USDCAD to 1.2768 and 1.27 in the future.

What is your side on USDCAD?
Feel free to share your ideas in the comments.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

You all won't believe i met a female trader who taught me how to read signals myself Her tips has helped me a lot in trading today and i'm so grateful i came across her Mai_trades on Insta.God bless her abundantly for helping my family and financially free today

Investing in crypto is the best investment anyone can do because bitcoin investment has made lots of people millionaires, though we all got used to up and down of bitcoin, it hit ATH recently which makes the price amazing for the new investors

Thanx for one of best  I've seen about trading for beginners. Thumbs up!

I GOT A FREE SIGNAL  AND NOW AM MAKING IT IN FOREX

Thank you.. learning from Pakistan

As an homosexual, I appreciate double tops too

What trading platform are you using ?

This is actually good explanation of how candlestick work in forex trading.  thank you so much for this

R:R 1:1 is bad idea to trade.

Excellent Presentation!