USDCAD Bearish

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im going to watch this  over slowly and thoroughly and take notes! I started trading about 6 weeks ago.

do you know unfield order..?

Appreciate you and your work,I learn more from you than my three courses I spent almost 1000 dollars on

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so much I hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

Your tutorial are really divine bro. You are too good

Which broker do you use?

wow..a best  on T.A. summary i have watched...thank you so much..more power.

how do i set up my fib to show how yours is??????

Your s serves that knowledge for free that others serve it for thousands of dollars.you are great sir

Amazing bro, God bless you

Finally I start to understand the whole Trading World, thanks to your channel! I've been making some profits with a little bit of MACD indicator knowledge but so many mistakes, I probably could have made double if I had watched your s before. Thanks alot! And it's actually so fun trading when you finally start to understand what you're doing and can analyze your mistakes instead of just feeling "lucky" or "unlucky". THANKS ALOT <3

I do not need to be an expert in order to earn money from online trading. MADRIGAL_KELVIN_ on I;g do the hard work for me. They explain everything clearly .They seem very honest.

Brother this is good and straight forward but one need to practice and be sure of the CEST strategy. God bless you

Your tutorial are really divine bro. You are too good