GBP-USD Bearish Bias! Sell!

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm a beginner...I will need to watch this over and over again...it's like bringing a bat to a pillow fight....very informative...

Great work brother, each of your s are full of great value. Thanks! i have read the two ebook  but i don't really understand the 1ATR concept...

Sellers are in control when they get higher prices for coins. Hence they are the bulls. Buyers are trying to buy as cheap as possible.....etc...

Do you want to read the price action of the markets like a professional trader?

Can you please share your FIB retracement settings. I am not able to pull same settings as you on 38,2% unless you can refer to a . Thanks

Thank you for all time. You are the best. Keep it good work

Why is all of this information free? Ive watched a few traders and they dont teach this stuff at all. I feel like Im gaining knowledge at exceedingly high rate. This is awesome.   Thanks dude!

Lovely stuff!! I can guess this guy has like six screens!!!!

TA is pseudoscience, I hope none takes this seriously

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

Good. When you show charts, why don't you move your live chat to the left as important points are obscured by  your image. Thanks.

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone