GBP-USD Bearish Bias! Sell!

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why did you use that particular supply zone on the 1min TF and not the high above it? Cos I find out that most times price will react from the last sell to buy or buy to sell candle.

I thought its the buyers who do the price rejection. Sellers don't push the price down, buyers do.

i recommended elfx signals on telegram and instagram for free best forex signals to you guys sometime ago here can i get anyone to testify?

Finally I start to understand the whole Trading World, thanks to your channel! I've been making some profits with a little bit of MACD indicator knowledge but so many mistakes, I probably could have made double if I had watched your s before. Thanks alot! And it's actually so fun trading when you finally start to understand what you're doing and can analyze your mistakes instead of just feeling "lucky" or "unlucky". THANKS ALOT <3

Thank you dude very knowledgeable information and clear as daylight.

Can you please move yourself to the left? Most of the time you are pointing to the lower right corner and we cannot see what you are talking about on the chart. Thanks a lot!!!

Does anyone know where to find the Donchian Channel tool on tradingview.com that  used?

This is it this all I needed , this did really help me a lot .. Will come back to this  over and over to master this

Blesses overseas bro  thanks for this great content

Definitely this  was saucy as hell definitely Helped me out a lot

Awesome, I'm watching your  right now and just had to pause it and write this, but that trick with the fib retracement at the 38.2% hammer, that is some clever shit right there

I've learned a lot. ️ Thank you so much!