NZDCHF on a double bottom

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow! I learned something from the time you started this  all the way to the end. I am not new at trading and I was fascinated all the way through. I will watch this several more times. Great Job!!! Thank you so much. Sharing this with every trader I know. Thanks again!

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

Thank you ! Now which time frame are you using the ATR to decide where to put your stop loss? Thanks again!

. I hear you say all the time to zoom out our charts. What time frame would you recommend zooming out on?

thanks for the great s, thanks for giving a lot of value in them. I have one question regarding the moving average. What moving average do you use for the chart on H4? Is it enough to set 100 as a period. And which one on D1? Thank you for your reply :)

I jast wanna say thank you sooooo much. you do not know how much I learnd with your s I wish you the best. I fucking love you man.

Great information, thanks for sharing, your very cute too,  and absurdly SMART! Lol sounds like your saying "pudding", that sexy southern accent...

Made it to the end! Fantastic upload! Thanks

the more i try to understand this stuff the more i get lost :(

Excellent way to analysis, what do you add to sl with the Support level ?

I've got a chart that's covered in resistance and support lines along with about 10 ascending and one descending triangle... any tips on how to get these readings without cluttering up my chart so much? They're all accurate and played out as I'd drawn them but it's just one after another with tons of double bottoms in between. In other words how far out should I make the triangle? I've been putting them from the most recent low lined up with the trend and out until the horizontal line meets the previous high, not entirely sure if that's correct but every run has been right inside them with few exceptions dipping below or breaking out through the resistance.

What if theres a red hammer and a green shooting star? What does that mean, will it result the same as shown?

Awesome, incredibly valuable information again, thanks !

So this is the patterns from what the week? or couple days before? how does this affect how the stock is going to do tomorrow?