NZDCHF on a double bottom

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi,  I am very new to trading and I am trying to learn everything I can and this might sound stupid to you all but it has been bothering me a bit , why would buyers want to push price up and sellers push prices down?

resistances.  Pay attention to both.  And Make sure you know where you are in a cycle according to the daily RSI and weekly RSI.  Put the 30, 40 & 50dmas or emas and if they are rolling over crossing each other like in BTC be very careful.  That predicted the drop in BTC weeks before it really collapsed.resistances and dynamic supportsThis is a very good intro to basic swing trading.  Be patient, don't rush into a buy, don't get caught up in the hype with all of the nuts saying "to the moon".  Buy stocks with good solid up trends.  Don't ignore the overall market trends.  There are horizontal static supports

Your small minor details make everything much easier, even when you explain the OB and IMB. Need more Imbalances content my guy! Keep going!!!!!!!!!!

How was that breaking structure when its set to make a lower low?

2:37 what are candle sticks  4:32 how to read candle sticks 15:12 candle sticks worth trading 28:01 candle stick pattern strategy 37:50 price action patterns 49:08 combining everything

I love your s youve helped me so much to grow my knowledge and portfolio

Thank you  for your good training

Great value  cant wait for Dec 10th & 11th...  Thank you.

ttle commission she charges on her trade.

You are the one ... Thanks for you superb s.. Appreciate

Thanks man for the knoledge your sharing, you really are a guru in trading :)