AUDCAD: Potential Ascending Channel

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This page is underrated.... It should have 1m subscribers

I'm a beginner, but I've been watching ns' s for the last 3 months. Three days ago I finally joined the EAP Course. The 3 months was an introduction to the trading world and I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it. I'm 73 yrs. old looking to make additional income. I still work part time, but finally tired of getting up and going to work for someone else. Joining the EAP Course is the best thing I've done. I've learned more in the last three days than I did watching the  s. Don't misunderstand me, I learned a lot over the last 3 months but I now fill very confident I can do this as a business making extra income and being able to work from home. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Thanks n.

nnnn  I need you in my life  I subscribed my two  accounts   I don't want to miss a  of yours   Thanks for sharing ur knowledge dude ️️️️

Hi Reyner , could u make a  of identifying technical corrections ? Like what r the signs to look out for

Damn this  is good. Why  my Fib retracement is totally diffrent  in trendingview ? can i add this one somehow ?

I'M HUMBLED AND APPRECIATE OF ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR MY SCHOOL BILLS THIS FLIP REALLY GOES A LONG YOU'RE THE BEST..

Hash Ribbon shows miner capitulating and seem we have another down trend , isn't ?

TA is pseudoscience, I hope none takes this seriously

Sensational information.  Thank you Kindly for sharing  .  Blessed to connect

The 295 people who disliked this  are very consistent to their routine and that will leave them to nothing but poverty.

support of the level to-the-left. Really letting that sink in.bottoms, nearby multiple resistanceI am watching several of your s. There is a lot of overlap between them and that's very useful. Multi time frame analysis, double tops

I bought some new 2021 money making methods from *stackupcash* on telegram which have been working on for now and earning a lot from his methods  I really appreciate him for offering me this life changing opportunity

i really think you need to make a  about $pika coin people really sleeps on in it and its a great price right now to invest please make a  about !! hope you read this️