BITCOIN is still far from a Cycle Peak according to the 2Y MA.

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
below candle" also happens to be an example of a "bearish engulfing candle," right?@ 20:00 min - The "close above

I keep replaying this  to remind my self. Your beginers playlist definitely what everyone needs.  Thanks for your effort. I hope soon Ill be able to join the classes you offered. Soon

Does this work with binary options (pocketoptions)??.

Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..

Hey  I have a question to GBPUSD. We have a head and shoulders pattern. Its not complete yet, but I see it really bearish. You also said in your Telegram Chat, that you think we could go down and sellers could come into the market

Great strategy. I am using the strategy and the result is amazing. Thanks man.

Very useful for bigineers like me, to analyse and trade, thank u

resistances.  Pay attention to both.  And Make sure you know where you are in a cycle according to the daily RSI and weekly RSI.  Put the 30, 40 & 50dmas or emas and if they are rolling over crossing each other like in BTC be very careful.  That predicted the drop in BTC weeks before it really collapsed.resistances and dynamic supportsThis is a very good intro to basic swing trading.  Be patient, don't rush into a buy, don't get caught up in the hype with all of the nuts saying "to the moon".  Buy stocks with good solid up trends.  Don't ignore the overall market trends.  There are horizontal static supports