BITCOIN is still far from a Cycle Peak according to the 2Y MA.

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does it work with index futures as well? Ftsee100, DAX

Dude I just found and subbed to your  3 days ago and I swear I've learned so much in the last 72+ hours from you and this vid right here will be the icing on the cake and I'll be ready to jump in and do my very 1st trade. NEVER intended to trade but dude between you and another cat I've seen over the last few days...I'M ALL INNN! Thx for all you do and do for dam FREE...whewww.

What the name of the trading platform you are using in this  ??  Anyone can tell me please???

2 questions, how long should u be trying to manipulate a stock? for lack of better words and how long should I wait to before I give up on getting an entry on said stock?

bonfire a lot but its because I do believe in it, its going to blast safemoon out the water... you literally get a share of %5 tokens every buy and sell, its designed to hold long term and is 4 days old with 50,000 holders.... Not financial advice but...I know I tweet about @

This is by far the best  i've seen. More s like this here should be put out more often to help beginners understand the forex market.

U are great guy, I never missed one of any of your s

Best setup for which market? Crypto? Stocks? forex?

Good work sir, God bless you for helping us with this strategy

He is the game changer for the new trader. Listen and practice what he says. Helps you with Big losses and earn more.

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mr Richard,his trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission he charges on his trade.