WIN/USDT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Loved the content. You got a new criber

I was  watching this .. I watched half then i remembered of i forgot to like so i did

Love your s man!

are you profitable trading though?

Cant believe what i learned tonight! thanks for the great info sir !

Dear , You have wonderfully explained the complex concepts (i have been trying to read for the last few days) in a very simple way in less than an hour. Congratulations. You are a star. Many thanks for this  and sharing your knowledge

I'm a beginner, but I've been watching ns' s for the last 3 months. Three days ago I finally joined the EAP Course. The 3 months was an introduction to the trading world and I wanted to make sure I was gonna stick with it. I'm 73 yrs. old looking to make additional income. I still work part time, but finally tired of getting up and going to work for someone else. Joining the EAP Course is the best thing I've done. I've learned more in the last three days than I did watching the  s. Don't misunderstand me, I learned a lot over the last 3 months but I now fill very confident I can do this as a business making extra income and being able to work from home. Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Thanks n.

The more i watch it the more it makes sense, such a beautiful and simple way to put things together

What time frame are you looking at?

Hello my friend. Can you make a  on how you find stocks or currency to trade? Do you use any scanners and what parameters do you put in search?

All you need to be added to the giveaway is make sure your cribed and then leave a comment to say youve cribed. Good luck to everyone

Golden Trade Learning Rule: Give this  a LIKE Done!!!

What period should i set on the ATR?

very resourceful , more grace to you. So much in one , it can only come from you