WIN/USDT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
already paid chk ur discord thanks

I Watch Your s Daily...Learn Something New  Daily ...Thank You.

Thank you so so much

So useful!!! Best teaching as always!!!

A Candlestick Pattern is a must-have in any trading strategy. Nice , very detailed

I think the pandemic has taught people a big lesson, having one stream  of income is not really a good idea cause your job doesn't secure your  financial needs. The pandemic has really set out business minded people  from the rest that is why I'm so lucky to be amongest the investors  trading with Harry_fxvalue on insta as his student it's been success and  happiness since the beginning of my trades!

This is the best intro to technical indicators! Continue the good work! Thank you and I have made your day.

Thanks to all that made mention of *madrigal_kelvin_* on înstaqrm. I just made my own withdrawal of $30,000.00 investing $4,000.00

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

Hi  still enjoy all trading s, great

Thank u sir ️ Your tutorial helps a lot

Brother this is good and straight forward but one need to practice and be sure of the CEST strategy. God bless you

Great  Mr R. Is it possible to maintain 1% risk per trade while using ATR as a buffer to my stop loss?

Can you please do another  on Bitcoin. The only person I trust at this point

Guys like the  also, not just the comments