TSLA : BULLISH BREAKOUT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I`m so grateful to you for the generous giving of your extensive knowledge! Thank you! Curious what trading platform you are using? Again thank you!

I stayed the hole , I thank you for sharing this information due to I was making a lot of mistakes with my trading, this is giving more chances to win

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

One of the best s I've seen on candlesticks. Thank you for sharing.

Hell... I wanted to punch you in the face for saying "candle stick" so much!  Just kidding. Ty for .

Love how you explain things awesome job

Have been seeing so many recommendation about Mrs Laura Noah on Telegram trending, Her user name is investwithlauranoah her strategy must be good for people to talk about her... Reach her and thank me

crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

Ver very impressive.. You know your shit dude !! this was a great refresher for TA and candles.. I lost my way a bit recently with the crypto crash, and been thinking today to find some guidelines again, and what do you know.. here you popped up in the feed.. Thanks bro !

Good luck on the crypto, charts look good and then it drops LOL too many bots with programmed prices

Mann... Thanks alot for sharing