TSLA : BULLISH BREAKOUT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THANK YOU, it was incredibly well explained

10 that 50 percent goes through the OB perfectlyThis  is dope but for those who don't understand Wyckoff I would recommend you telling them to place a box over the consolidation and find 50 percent of it and they will see the order block printed and 9

so question, when trying to identify if it wicked off the sma line do you use 5minute chart 10 minute or just daily chart ??

As I said before you are simply the best

Such a good . Have watched a number of times

Guy your lecture is very interesting and knowledgeable. Thank you.

Good .  To follow these strategies on multiple stocks, multiple accounts, for even 2 persons, exceeds my brains capacity to follow.  Add to that cash added and trades occurring on different days and .... USF be an easier way to invest in a good business, make a good return for a well managed company over time!  Looking at what technicians, chasing graph lines is chasing investors, not good companies!   Guess I will never make a good technical trader!

Your explanation of the concept and strategy for candlestick trading is awesome! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

In the 38.2% candle example there are 2 other candles that don't seem to fit your rule? Am I missing something?

?ppu=583909 the best broker forexfbs.aehttps:

, thank you so much for such an awesome session on Technical Analysis!! You really rock !! Really appreciate your effort and actually delivering content by understanding what the viewers will really benefit from. You really are a great teacher and presenter. At such a young age , you have mastered a ton!! Keep growing and keep up the good work !!