KHC is the 5th holding of Berkshire. What can we expect?

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Mandy Armeta, her trading strategies are top notch

Thank you so much, this is an amazing analysis

24:46: what to do if you have the bullish close above pattern right before the bearish engulfing pattern?  ofc, it all depends on context and more facts, but what you did not mention there is hard to judge for beginners in live trading

The combination of 20 ema and the candlestick patterns was a really nice strategy. Thank you so much.

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincash #BITCOINCRASH99999accurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

TTC - Please help with your TA on Bitcoin, I find your TA perfect when it comes to prediction.

made it to the end, took me a while as I was taking lots of notes... HA

Top notch outstanding  teaching. Thank you for doing this. Enormously helpful n.

I dig the  and the content but I do have a suggestion, when you are going through these examples there are a handful of times where the picture in picture square of you talking covers the example you are actually talking about. A perfect example of this is in the area of average true range. You were talking about the chart versus the indicator but you were blocking all the information you were talking about in the . If you are using an application like QuickTime that allows you to record your screen and have picture in picture at the same time, You can drag your picture out of the way temporarily in real time to show what you are talking about and then move you back. I found it kind of frustrating that you were talking about an example that I couldn't see. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for the content

This  was so helpful and your slighty southern accent is just adorable