KHC is the 5th holding of Berkshire. What can we expect?

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My name is Kelechukwu from Nigeria. I feel so excited after watching your s. I have really learnt a lot and my forex trading is moving to a higher level. Thanks a lot and God bless you.

A huge thank you, you've helped me and others immeasurably with your knowledge and insight. A real game changer!

Thank you sir. Very clear explanation. Bless you.

its making  sense slowly n surely... thanx man...

I just wanted to leave a brief review of  course.  I thoroughly enjoyed  and the information that was delivered throughout the course.  The step by step and visual examples are so eye opening.  I still refer back my course when I want to understand a technique that I am implementing.  Also do back test your strategies before going live.  It is a must. Thank you

Thanks for this tutorial mate, its the best Ive seen.

Thank you so much for sharing this... You are a good man God bless u more

I've been watching your  content since early March.  With absolutely zero trading experience.  I have learned so much in this time. Honestly it wasn't all from your instruction but you most definitely are extremely good at instructional content. I can watch every second . No matter how long . Your presentation is top notch love when you ask did we see ,can  you find ....? And u actually wait a second or so. Thank you

Sheesh It didnt even feel like a hour i was so in tune and just happy that im finally Startin to understand a lil bit .. Self Teaching Self Educating .. Got Thrown To The Wolfs .. Mark My Words Ima Come Back Leading The Pack ️