US stocks close at a record high as Omicron fears abate

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflation is a product of labor and pay checks not spending by the Fed and business Republicans would like to increase the labor shortage by keeping the Mexican labor their donors are bring in out of the country. The shortage probably comes because people in their 60s and 70s used the pandemic to retire. And labor shortages may not mean everyone is employed, rural people who won't go to a job are not going to be employed. The last 10 or 20% of employment are people with similar problems, some failed to be motivated and reliable maybe before high school, others say I don't want to work at Walmart or Amazon, and other personal issues that lead to a life of mostly unemployment.

There is still a way up. Next crash will be not before the winter Olympics start. Connect the dots... it makes sense.

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

Great discussion on cryptos fantastic questions and answers, will anything change.... no, America will continue to lag behind

Tesla aint  just cars ~  Its gonna be a new World Order.   Think Space X.

Yes! Remove the Democratic party from office....

When Russia invades Ukrainia on Christmas Eve that will be interesting.

Gas prices soar: The President doesnt control gas prices!!! Gas prices drop 2 cents from an all time high: THANKS BIDEN!!!!!

Thanks Man, you're more honest than most. I'm very glad i started using John Adam's trading methods. I am hoping that we can get a weekly candle close above the garzian channel at around 51k to continue the bull run. Keep the faith everyone

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

TULIPS!  TULIPS! TULIPS!  COME GET YOUR TULIPS! Theyre not even trying to sell the fugazi.  Lol ? Crypto is web 3.0?   Our leadership is dumber than rocks.  Some things never change.  How many have been paid to push this BS story this along?