US stocks close at a record high as Omicron fears abate

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

Usually they bring  on a red day. This is odd lol

They have enough authority as it is they should not be controlling us like this

7:45 The Phillips Curve trend line is deeply problematic. Just look at the actual underlying data points: all data points at 2.5% unemployment demonstrate resulting inflation hovering around 1% inflation.

Stock market and property market are greatly inflated again, so those who are buying now, watch out!!!   It is common misconception that houses are assets, no they are just speculative tools..

World  rip off.Follow the MONEY. The great American

Huobi group is a scam company. Their cryptocurrency is not recorded on blockchain and Huobi will withheld your ability to withdraw your assets.

This  misses the core issue, and that is insane amounts of money being printed. Past valuations simply don't matter anymore

Stop inflation is stopping raising price of the products Way before that stop private bankers lake federal reserve control United States currency The trouble started when Woodrow Wilson sold out America and Americans People in to federal reserve crooked banking On December 24 1913 Make no deferent Who getting to be elected Republicans or slow democrat's Everybody's Who can control the currency can control the country

Tesla and btc worst investment if you jump on now Apple and Microsoft better they hold there growth and mean something

Кучку мошенников нужно было прям в зале арестовать!

need show n soldiers how to raise both of hands quickly when facing soldiers from pakistan China nepal bangladesh and myanmar. saving n soldiers life is more important than territory gains, that is what n soldier's family wanted, it cannot be wrong when n decent family want it.

Well I really appreciate ️.for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday