European markets finish mixed ahead of the holiday weekend

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well done mini-documentary, usually the economics is poorly done by mass media.

US Government needs to look into CZ from Binance for fraud

In the name of sounding like Americans, please stop talking from your nose.

Lmao theyre talking about XBI. He said healthcare not baby bio

Pakistan's new missile fly good and it will back on pakistan TEA shop

<I feel those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in space in general or probably just naïve, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I'd say that more emphasis should be put into trading since it is way profitable than hodling. Tradlng went smooth for me as I was able to raise over 3.2 BTC when I started at 1.5 BTC  in just few weeks implementing trades with signals and insights from Jayson Elwood. I would advise y'all to trade your asset rather than hodl for a future you aren't sure about..

19th century living standard incoming, lets go !!!

The inflation crisis hasn't been stopped since 1913.

Rep Waters' questions so naive & unrealistic it is clear that she has NO understanding of PAXOS or cryptocurrencies

SURE IT CAN HOUSE VALUES IN Detroit HAVE DROPPED,  LIKE IN NUMVERSOUS usa usa usa cities.

Inflation is theft to my savings account.  I wish there was something I could buy that could hedge against inflation. "Bitcoin" Absolutely no one can take away my cryptocurrency or stop my transactions.  long live the blockchain.