Dollar selloff takes a break ahead of PCE inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No analysis of the risks to manufacturing in Vietnam and China if Omicron or other variants spread there. These two manufacturing hubs have already been slow to recover since Delta. He's underestimating the potential of further disruption.

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

Answer:  no.  Inflation 7%  once it starts and gains speed it cannot be slowed or stopped and could run for 6 - 8 years.

No way they can stop if they try to the economy will deflate to a point where the government will for sure go bankrupt causing famine etc , fundamentally there are 2 problems reducing demographic growth and aging population which is going to devastate the debt burdened economy into a deflationary spiral at one point but for now hyperinflation is the problem .

I guess who made this  is the smartest of the litter

s no space power and begging to launch a satellite