LIVE: CHRISTMAS RALLY FOR CRYPTO MARKET AS BTC PRICE BREAKS ABOVE $50K

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

why is waters running this? i want someone capable please.

In America only way to stop inflation is to stop voting for democrats

What a terrible system we live in, we want some people to be unemployed and potentially homeless as well as prices to rise a certain amount! What a sinister thing to do to a population

Covid testing supply shortages in US import Made in China

Looking at all these mask figures walking back and fourth is like a old horror movie..

Please don't try to mislead people. 5:50 "Bitcoin right now doesn't have fundamental value". Neither does fiat currency, other than maybe using bank notes as toilet paper or kindling. The value is just an agreement between people. You CAN buy valuable stuff with Bitcoin the same as with USD, if the seller agrees that it can be exchanged for goods. Many people and companies do. I don't hold any crypto but I'm interested to see where it goes.

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

The crisis can not be stopped as the solution isn't politically viable.  As Milton Friedman put it Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon"

Easy: Make Money more expensive (higher intrest) inflation falls, make money cheaper inflation rises. A lot of national banks do this for a century and it works!