Cardano, Polkadot Advance as Crypto Market Rallies Ahead of Christmas

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

Oceania area are more inclined to receive vaccination and continue to work, hence labour participation is better. I like  s mostly but this  is poorly done and from the start, the stance that the lady from Quill intelligence is to bash the Fed. This  should be renamed - Inflation - Bash the Fed@ I think you guys has chosen a guest that is overly critical of the Fed. That lady from Quill intelligence sound likes the US Fed owns every darn problem she mentioned. In Australia and Asia, are there any significant inflation spikes like Europe and US ? No. Most of the Supply chain is in Asia. In Australia, their energy prices are stable because they harness solar energy. People in the Asia

And the question that imposes itself is: Why did the intensity of the war of the calamities of climate changes increase amid the declaration of the global war of corona? Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani 11-12-2021  Search for more details using the date of the statement.

Na. They cant resolve student loans because the result actions will be extremely expensive.

never had so many viewers with this wild exciting political discussion

Greed is also the problems. The wage is raise and so the landlords and other field of businesses start to change the price to enrich themselves more.

Far too much panel time was expended on stablecoins, which only represents 5% of cryptocurrency

lol if this guy isn't bullish right now, then wec an expect a crash

Good luck, ya played yourselves. 40%-50% on housing? hahahahahahahahahaha. The "honorable Jerome Powell" that 's even funnier. The Fed doesn't need reform, it needs to be burned to the ground.

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.