EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hell of a job on the break down hope to be that lucky person

i wonder how u aply fibonachi on only 1 candlestick? i tried but it generalize on all candlestick

Dude legit has the best service out there,he helped me

Question. Is there a computer program that will scan the market for the condition you specify and have it spit out the trade for you automatically?

THANK you ,great ...#I'M from Namibia

Hi, , sir is this valid 38.2% in 3hour higher time frame? And which is lower time frame for 3Hour. Pls reply Sir.

Hye  i cant find the donchian channel on my mt4 ?

Who else thinks gbpusd might go down?

Rejection on Demand Zone before I entered a Buy. And I want to know a market structure bouncing aways Demand to Supply and Supply to Demand? As you said in the  I need patience. Thanks :)Hi sir new criber, you mean for example on Bullish and H4 TF I need to focus the Demand Zone (Buy only) and Go for lower TF like M5, I need to wait for a confirmation like Candle stick

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.