EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello traders , EURUSD in daily timeframe ,This analysis is prepared in daily timeframe but has been published for better view in 2 days timeframe.
The wave count that we had in the weekly time of this symbol showed that wave c ended from wave 4 and this decline is related to wave 5.
Our counting wave is not normal at all and can be fielded at any time, and this wave is also part of wave 4 of the previous leading trend.
Anyway, we assume that we are in a process of progress, and from this process, the main waves 1 and 2 have ended, and the microwave, wave 3, is being formed.
From wave 3, waves 1 and 2 are probably over, and now we are inside wave 3 of wave 3.
The trend of this wave is in wave 4 and wave 4 was probably in the shape of a triangle.
After the completion of the descending triangle for wave 5 of 3, wave of wave 3 will occur, the target of this decline is around 1.10000.
We do not have a specific field point, but the failure of the upper side of the triangle in the analysis or the failure of the upper side of the green channel in this analysis is fielded.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing such helpful tips mate.

Thank you for this ! I've been hunting info on how to properly place trend lines and channels etc on charts!

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

hi sir , can you help me how to creat any indicator persentage

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing such helpful tips mate.

You're a Gym man! Keep it going! But Can we consider a BOS on H1 valid if our higher time frame is H4? Or should we look for it on the same TMF where we identified order block? Thanks sooo much!

1 risk-reward from a 64% to 78% win ratio on the coins i tested  Words cannot thank you enough the results are amazing. I have been trading for 5 years paid for multiple courses and lost so much money... since I followed your advice iv consistently been making money and right now I will only listen to your advice as it's been proven by my backtesting and trading.  You are an absolute legend!! Lots of love from South Africa!!I use your strategy in Crypto and the results are amazing.  I use all your patterns, rules with the CEST you provided I have backtested your strategy 900 times (100 times on 9 different coins)following the exact rules and the backtesting is the best advice you have given. It moonshot my confidence and the results are amazing. On crypto with your strategy, I use a 2

Do these work for trading futures on S&P 500

Be intentional with the assets youre trading, find a good broker and hold long term. Thats how Ive been earning about $18k weekly in this forex business.

Ver very impressive.. You know your shit dude !! this was a great refresher for TA and candles.. I lost my way a bit recently with the crypto crash, and been thinking today to find some guidelines again, and what do you know.. here you popped up in the feed.. Thanks bro !