EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What program are you using to calculate Candlestick and fibs ????

Thank you masters, could you explain about gold for next

crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

Learning too fast. I don't think a simple thank you would do.

As always great tutorial  Hey   We as a trend followers is it compulsory to trade multiple markets I. E. Stocks,  commodity,  forex all at same time?

Solid .  And what is the best higher timeframe to look for the overall market structure and what is the best lower time frame to execute the trade because I see in the  you went down to 1minutes timeframe and then you switch back to H1 for entry so I find it a bit confusing. Thanks

PLEASE STOP Making mouth noises and sounds it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to listen to you for a long amount of time. I have insanely bad misophonia and you consistently make chewing related sounds while speaking. Sorry not sorry.

That was good... appreciate it... will have to recap a couple more times just to get it all permanently instilled in my brain... great 

This man is changing and saving lives.

Really thanks for all your s bro. really helpful for me. God bless bro. from indonesia

so question, when trying to identify if it wicked off the sma line do you use 5minute chart 10 minute or just daily chart ??